1.1 Welcome to the Malakat platform (the “Site”). Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using this Site or opening a Malakat account (“Account”) so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to #fillCompanyName and its affiliates and subsidiaries (individually and collectively, “Malakat”, “we”, “us” or “our”). The “Services” we provide or make available include (a) the Site, (b) the services provided by the Site and by Malakat client software made available through the Site, and (c) all information, linked pages, features, data, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, sounds, video (including live streams), messages, tags, content, programming, software, application services (including, without limitation, any mobile application services) or other materials made available through the Site or its related services (“Content”). Any new features added to or augmenting the Services are also subject to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern your use of Services provided by Malakat.
1.2 The Services include an online platform service that provides a place and opportunity for the sale of goods between the buyer (“Buyer”) and the seller (“Seller”) (collectively “you”, “Users” or “Parties”). The actual contract for sale is directly between Buyer and Seller and Malakat is not a party to that or any other contract between Buyer and Seller and accepts no obligations in connection with any such contract. Parties to such transactions will be entirely responsible for the sales contract between them, the listing of goods, warranty of purchase, and the like. Malakat is not involved in the transaction between Users. Malakat may or may not pre-screen Users or the Content or information provided by Users. Malakat reserves the right to remove any Content or information posted by you on the Site in accordance with Section 6.4 herein. Malakat cannot ensure that Users will actually complete a transaction.
1.4 Malakat reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Services at any time or upon notice as required by local laws. Malakat may release certain Services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work, and we shall not be held liable in such instances. Malakat may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of, or the entire, Site or Services in its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
1.5 Malakat reserves the right to refuse to provide you access to the Site or Services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
BY USING Malakat SERVICES OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT, YOU GIVE YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE OF AND CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES REFERENCED HEREIN AND/OR LINKED HERETO.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES OR ACCESS THE SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR THE LEGAL AGE FOR GIVING CONSENT HEREUNDER PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY (THE “LEGAL AGE”), YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND THAT PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE REACHED THE LEGAL AGE, OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE ASKED YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR HELP. IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A MINOR WHO IS CREATING AN ACCOUNT, YOU MUST ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL USE OF THE ACCOUNT OR COMPANY SERVICES USING SUCH ACCOUNT, WHETHER SUCH ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY OPEN OR CREATED LATER.
2.2 Account and/or your use of the Services (the “User Information”). By using the Services or providing information on the Site, you:
- agree and acknowledge that the proprietary rights of your User Information are jointly owned by you and Malakat; and
- shall not, whether directly or indirectly, disclose your User Information to any third party, or otherwise allow any third party to access or use your User Information, without Malakat’s prior written consent.
2.3 Users in possession of another User’s personal data through the use of the Services (the “Receiving Party”) hereby agree that they will
- comply with all applicable personal data protection laws with respect to any such data;
- allow the User whose personal data the Receiving Party has collected (the “Disclosing Party”) to remove his or her data so collected from the Receiving Party’s database; and
- allow the Disclosing Party to review what information has been collected about them by the Receiving Party, in each case of (ii) and (iii) above, in compliance with and where required by applicable laws.
3. LIMITED LICENSE
3.1 Malakat grants you a limited and revocable license to access and use the Services subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. All proprietary Content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos, and other intellectual property (“Intellectual Property”) displayed in the Site are the property of Malakat and where applicable, third-party proprietors identified in the Site. No right or license is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing the Site to use or reproduce any Intellectual Property, and no party accessing the Site shall claim any right, title, or interest therein. By using or accessing the Services you agree to comply with the copyright, trademark, service mark, and all other applicable laws that protect the Services, the Site, and its Content. You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, adapt, rent, sell, or create derivative works of any portion of the Services, the Site, or its Content. You also may not, without our prior written consent, mirror or frame any part or whole of the contents of this Site on any other server or as part of any other website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Content, without our prior written consent (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this website).
3.2 You are welcome to link to the Site from your website, provided that your website does not imply any endorsement by or association with Malakat. You acknowledge that Malakat may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Services, either in part or as a whole, without notice.
Any software provided by us to you as part of the Services is subject to the provisions of these Terms of Service. Malakat reserves all rights to the software not expressly granted by Malakat hereunder. Any third-party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from the Services, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such scripts or code, not by Malakat.
5. ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
5.2 You agree to (a) keep your password confidential and use only your User ID and password when logging in, (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session on the Site, (c) immediately notify Malakat of any unauthorized use of your account, User ID and/or password, and (d) ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses were not committed by you. Malakat will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
5.3 You agree that Malakat may for any reason, in its sole discretion and with or without notice or liability to you or any third party, immediately terminate your Account and your User ID, remove or discard from the Site any Content associated with your Account and User ID, withdraw any subsidies offered to you, cancel any transactions associated with your Account and User ID, temporarily or in more serious cases permanently withhold any sale proceeds or refunds, and/or take any other actions that Malakat deems necessary. Grounds for such actions may include, but are not limited to, actual or suspected
- extended periods of inactivity,
- violation of the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service,
- illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening, or abusive behaviour
- having multiple user accounts,
- buying products on the Site for the purpose of commercial resale,
- abnormal or excessive purchase of products from the same Seller or related group of Sellers,
- voucher abuse (including, but not limited to, selling of vouchers to third parties, selling of vouchers or other credits at a significant markup above face value and/or abnormal or excessive use of vouchers on the Site), or
- behavior that is harmful to other Users, third parties, or the business interests of Malakat. Use of an Account for illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening, or abusive purposes may be referred to law enforcement authorities without notice to you. If a legal dispute arises or law enforcement action is commenced relating to your Account or your use of the Services for any reason, Malakat may terminate your Account immediately with or without notice.
5.4 Users may terminate their Account if they notify Malakat in writing (including via email at support) of their desire to do so. Notwithstanding any such termination, Users remain responsible and liable for any incomplete transaction (whether commenced prior to or after such termination), shipment of the product, payment for the product, or the like, and Users must contact Malakat after he or she has promptly and effectively carried out and completed all incomplete transactions according to the Terms of Service. Malakat shall have no liability, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to the actions taken in accordance with this Section. Users waive any and all claims based on any such action taken by Malakat.
5.5 You may only use the Services and/or open an Account if you are located in one of our approved countries, as updated from time to time.
6. TERM OF USE
6.1 The license for use of this Site and the Services is effective until terminated. This license will terminate as set forth under these Terms of Service or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of these Terms of Service. In any such event, Malakat may effect such termination with or without notice to you.
6.2 You agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise, make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, alarming, distressing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- violate any laws, including without limitation any laws and regulation in relation to export and import restrictions, third party rights, or our prohibited and Restricted Items policy;
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise, make available any Content featuring an unsupervised minor or use the Services to harm minors in any way;
- use the Services or upload Content to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
- cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Services without the express permission of Malakat;
- use the Services for the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein;
- use the Services or upload Content in a manner that is fraudulent, unconscionable, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- open and/or operate multiple user accounts in connection with any conduct that violates either the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service;
- access the Malakat platform, open a user account, or otherwise access your user account using an emulator, simulator, bot, or other similar hardware or software;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other User’s listings;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or rating systems;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Services (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by Malakat with respect to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Malakat;
- harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
- upload, email, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other unauthorized form of solicitation;
- upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan-horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or any other User’s use and enjoyment of the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- take any action or engage in any conduct that could directly or indirectly damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation including, without limitation, laws, and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism;
- use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo administered or enforced by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, the United Nations Security Council, the European Union or Her Majesty’s Treasury;
- use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- infringe the rights of Malakat, including any intellectual property rights and any passing off of the same thereof;
- use the Services to collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above; and/or
- list items that infringe upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of third parties or use the Services in a manner that will infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
6.3 You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Malakat, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider being offensive, indecent, or objectionable. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will Malakat be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, or reliance on, any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
6.4 You acknowledge that Malakat and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, delete, stop, suspend, remove or move any Content, including without limitation any Content or information posted by you, that is available on the Site without any liability to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Malakat and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content
- that violates these Terms of Service or our Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy;
- if we receive a complaint from another User;
- if we receive a notice or allegation of intellectual property infringement or other legal instruction or request for removal; or
- if such Content is otherwise objectionable. We may also block delivery of a communication (including, without limitation, status updates, postings, messages, and/or chats) to or from the Services as part of our effort to protect the Services or our Users, or otherwise enforce the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including, without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you have not and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, may not rely on any Content created by Malakat or submitted to Malakat, including, without limitation, information in Malakat Forums and in all other parts of the Site.
6.5 You acknowledge, consent to and agree that Malakat may access, preserve and disclose your Account information and Content to any legal, regulatory, or governmental authority, the relevant rights owner, or other third parties if required to do so by law pursuant to an order of a court or lawful request by any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over Malakat or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms of Service or our Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Malakat, its Users and/or the public.
7. VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
7.1 Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including, without limitation, any or all of the following:
- Listing deletion
- Limits placed on Account privileges
- Account suspension and subsequent termination
- Criminal charges
- Civil actions, including without limitation a claim for damages and/or interim or injunctive relief
7.2 If you believe a User on our Site is violating these Terms of Service, please contact #fill email.
8. REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT
8.1 As stated above, Malakat does not allow listings that violate the intellectual property rights of brands or other intellectual property rights owners (“IPR Owner”).
8.2 Except where expressly stated otherwise, the Users are independent individuals or businesses and they are not associated with Malakat in any way and Malakat is neither the agent nor representative of the Users and does not hold and/or own any of the merchandises listed on the Site.
8.3 If you are an IPR Owner or an agent duly authorized by an IPR Owner (“IPR Agent”) and you believe that your right or your principal’s right has been infringed. Malakat will respond to your complaint as soon as practicable.
8.4 Complaints under this Section 8 must be provided in the form prescribed by Malakat, which may be updated from time to time, and must include at least the following: (a) a physical or electronic signature of an IPR Owner or IPR Agent (collectively, “Informant”); (b) a description of the type and nature of intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed and proof of rights; (c ) a description of the nature of alleged infringement with sufficient details to enable Malakat to assess the complaint (d) URL(s) of the listing(s) which contain the alleged infringement; (e) sufficient information to allow Malakat to contact the Informant, such as Informant’s physical address, telephone number and e-mail address; (f) a statement by Informant that the complaint is filed on good faith belief and that the use of the intellectual property as identified by the Informant is not authorised by the IPR Owner or the law; (g) a statement by the Informant that the information in the notification is accurate, that the Informant will indemnify us for any damages we may suffer as a result of the information provided by the Informant and that the Informant has the appropriate right or is authorised to act on the IPR Owner’s behalf in all matters relating to the complaint.
8.5 Malakat acknowledges a manufacturer’s right to enter into certain exclusive distribution agreements or minimum advertised price agreements for its products. However, violations of such agreements do not constitute intellectual property rights infringement. As the enforcement of these agreements is a matter between the manufacturer and the sellers, Malakat does not assist in this type of enforcement activity and does not enforce exclusive distribution rights or price-control matters except within the countries that have laws specifically governing selective or exclusive distribution.
8.6 Each and every Seller agrees to hold Malakat and its Affiliates harmless from all claims, causes of action, damages, and judgments arising out of any removal of any Content or product listings pursuant to or in relation to any intellectual property infringement claim.
9. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
9.1 Shopee supports one or more of the following payment methods in each country it operates in:
- Credit Card Card payments are processed through third-party payment channels and the type of credit cards accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Malakat provides COD services in selected countries. Buyers may pay cash directly to the delivery agent upon their receipt of the purchased item.
- Bank Transfer Buyer may make payments through an Automated Teller Machine or internet bank transfer (“Bank Transfer”) to our designated Malakat Guarantee Account (as defined in Section 12). Buyer must provide Malakat with the transfer receipt or payment transaction reference for verification purposes through the ‘Upload Receipt’ function found in Malakat’s app as payment confirmation. If payment confirmation is not received by Malakat within three (3) days, the Buyer’s order will be canceled.
- Installment Purchase Plan Buyers may pay via installment for orders exceeding RM 500. Payment via installments is processed through third-party channels. The banks that currently support installment plans are Maybank and Public bank.
9.2 Buyer may only change their preferred mode of payment for their purchase prior to making payment.
9.3 Malakat takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by Buyer or wrong remittance by Buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether the Buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment methods, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
10. SELLER WALLET
10.1 Your Account allows the storage of money you receive from your sales proceeds made on the Platform (“Seller Wallet”). The sum of this money, minus any withdrawals, will be reflected as your Seller Wallet’s balance.
10.2 You may transfer funds from your Seller Wallet (up to the amount of your Malakat Wallet balance) to your linked bank account (“Linked Account”) by submitting a transfer request (“Withdrawal Request”) a maximum of once per day. Malakat may also automatically transfer funds from your Seller Wallet to your Linked Account on a regular basis, as determined by Malakat. Malakat shall only process such transfers on business days and such transfers may take up to two business days to be credited to your Linked Account.
10.3 Sellers are entitled to one (1) free Withdrawal Request per week (“Weekly Withdrawal Limit”). Malakat may impose a fee of RM0.12 for each additional Withdrawal Request made in excess of the Weekly Withdrawal Limit (“Withdrawal Fee”). The Withdrawal Fee is subjected to Sales and Service Tax (“SST”). The Weekly Withdrawal Limit and the Withdrawal Fee are subject to change at Malakat’s discretion.
10.4 Money from your sale of items on Malakat shall be credited to your Seller Wallet within three (3) days after the item is delivered to Buyer or immediately after Buyer has acknowledged that they have received the item.
10.5 Once submitted you may not modify or cancel a Withdrawal Request.
10.6 If there is an error in the processing of any transaction, you authorize us to initiate debit or credit entries to your designated bank account, to correct such error, provided that any such correction is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If we are unable to debit your designated bank account for any reason, you authorize us to resubmit the debit, plus any applicable fees, to any other bank account or payment instrument that you have on file with us or to deduct the debit and applicable fees from your Seller Wallet in the future. If we are unable to credit your Alternative Account, for any reason, we reserve our right to handle or process such money in accordance with the applicable law, including the Unclaimed Moneys Act 1965.
10.7 You authorize us to initiate debit or credit entries to your Seller Wallet:
- to correct any errors in the processing of any transaction;
- here Malakat has determined that you have engaged in fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- in connection with any lost, damaged, or incorrect items;
- in connection with any rewards or rebates;
- in connection with any uncharged fees;
- in connection with the settlement of any transaction dispute, including any compensation due to, or from, you;
- in connection with any banned items or items that are detained by customs;
- in connection with any change of mind agreed to by both Buyer and Seller; and
- to purchase Advertising Credits where you have activated the Advertising Credits Top-Up Feature and your Advertising Credits have fallen below your Advertising Credits Minimum Amount.
11. MALAKAT GUARANTEE
11.1 Malakat Guarantee is a service provided by Malakat or its authorized agent to protect purchases. To protect against the risk of liability, payment for purchases made to Seller using the Services will be held by Malakat or its authorized agent (“Malakat Guarantee Account”). Seller will not receive interest or other earnings from the sum you have paid into Malakat Guarantee Account.
11.2 After Buyer makes the payment for his/her order (“Buyer’s Purchase Monies”), Buyer’s Purchase Monies will be held in Malakat Guarantee Account until:
- Buyer sends a confirmation to Malakat that Buyer has received his/her goods, in which case, unless 12.2(d) applies, Malakat will release Buyer’s Purchase Monies (less the Seller’s proportion of the Shipping fee (if applicable), the Transaction Fee and Tax Amount (defined below), and (if applicable) the Cross Border Fee (defined below)) in Malakat Guarantee Account to Seller;
- Malakat Guarantee Period (or any approved extension under 12.3) expires, in which case, unless 12.2(c) or 12.2(d) applies, Malakat will release Buyer’s Purchase Monies (less the Seller’s proportion of the Shipping Fee (if applicable), the Transaction Fee and Tax Amount (defined below), and (if applicable) the Cross Border Fee (defined below)) in Malakat Guarantee Account to Seller;
- Malakat determines that Buyer’s application for a return of goods and/or refund is successful, in which case, unless 12.2(d) applies, Malakat will provide a refund to Buyer, subject to and in accordance with the Refunds and Return Policy;
- such other time as Malakat reasonably determines that a distribution of Buyer’s Purchase Monies (less the Seller’s proportion of the Shipping Fee (if applicable), the Transaction Fee and Tax Amount (defined below), and (if applicable) the Cross Border Fee (defined below)) is appropriate, including, without limitation, where it deems reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law or court order or to enforce these Terms of Service.
Malakat Guarantee is only offered to Buyers who have made payment through the channels provided by Malakat into Malakat Guarantee Account. Offline arrangements between Buyer and Seller will not be covered under Malakat Guarantee.
11.3 Payments made through Malakat channels will be held in the Malakat Guarantee Account for a specified period of time (the “Malakat Guarantee Period”). To find out more about the Malakat Guarantee Period, please click this #libk Buyer may apply for a one-time extension of Malakat Guarantee Period prior to the expiry of the applicable Malakat Guarantee Period, subject to and in accordance with the Refunds and Return Policy. Upon Buyer’s application, Malakat Guarantee Period may be extended for a maximum period of three (3) days unless Malakat in its sole discretion determines that a longer extension is appropriate or required.
11.4 If, for any reason, the Seller’s bank account cannot be credited and/or the Seller cannot be contacted, Malakat will use reasonable endeavors to contact the Seller using the contact details provided by him/her. In the event that the Seller cannot be contacted for more than twelve (12) months after they become due to the Seller and the Buyer’s Purchase Monies remain unclaimed, we reserve our right to handle or process such money in accordance with the applicable law, including the Unclaimed Moneys Act 1965.
11.6 The Malakat Guarantee is in addition and without limitation to Buyer’s and Seller’s obligations under applicable law, which may go above and beyond what is provided for by the Malakat Guarantee. The Malakat Guarantee is neither intended nor designed to assist Buyer or Seller in complying with its own legal obligations, for which each party will remain solely responsible, and Malakat accepts no liability in connection with the same. Without limitation, the Malakat Guarantee does not constitute a product warranty.
11.7 Buyer and Seller acknowledge and agree that Malakat’s decision (including any appeals) in respect of and relating to any issues concerning the Malakat Guarantee is final.
11.8 For the avoidance of doubt, any transactions not conducted on the Site will not qualify for the protection offered by Malakat Guarantee.
12.1 Malakat will inform Seller when Malakat receives Buyer’s Purchase Monies. Unless otherwise agreed with Malakat, Seller should then make the necessary arrangements to have the purchased item delivered to Buyer and provide details such as the name of the delivery company, the tracking number, etc. to Buyer through the Site.
12.2 Seller must use his/her best effort to ensure that Buyer receives the purchased items within, whichever applicable, the Malakat Guarantee Period or the time period specified (for offline payment) by Seller on Seller’s listing.
12.3 Users understand that Seller bears all risk attached to the delivery of the purchased item(s) and warrants that he/she has or will obtain adequate insurance coverage for the delivery of the purchased item(s). In the event where the purchased item(s) is damaged, lost, or fails of delivery during the course of delivery, Users acknowledge and agree that Malakat will not be liable for any damage, expense, cost, or fees resulted therefrom and Seller and/or Buyer will reach out to the logistic service provider to resolve such dispute.
12.4 For Cross-Border Transaction. Users understand and acknowledge that, where a product listing states that the product will ship from overseas, such product is being sold from a Seller based outside of Malaysia, and the importation and exportation of such product are subject to local laws and regulations. Users should familiarise themselves with all import and export restrictions that apply to the designating country. Users acknowledge that Malakat cannot provide any legal advice in this regard and agrees that Malakat shall not bear any risks or liabilities associated with the import and export of such products to Malaysia.
12.5 Where the Buyer elects to have a purchased item delivered by any other shipping method, the fee payable to the delivery company (“Shipping Fee”) shall be borne by the Buyer, Seller, and Malakat in such proportions as may be determined by Malakat and published on the Site from time to time. Malakat shall (i) collect the Buyer’s proportion of the Shipping Fee from the Buyer, (ii) deduct the Seller’s proportion of the Shipping Fee from the Buyer’s Purchase Monies in accordance with Section 12.2, and (iii) pay the total Shipping Fee to the delivery company.
13. CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
13.1 Buyer may only cancel his/her order prior to the payment of Buyer’s Purchase Monies into Malakat Guarantee Account.
13.2 Buyer may apply for the return of the purchased item and refund prior to the expiry of Malakat Guarantee Period, if applicable, subject to and in accordance with Malakat’s Refunds and Return Policy. Please refer to Malakat’s Refunds and Return Policy for further information.
13.3 Malakat reserves the right to cancel any transaction on the Site and Buyer agrees that Buyer’s sole remedy will be to receive a refund of the Buyer’s Purchase Monies paid into Malakat Guarantee Account.
13.4 If you have redeemed Malakat Coins for your transaction and you are successful in obtaining a refund based on Malakat’s Refunds and Return Policy, Malakat shall refund the monies you have actually paid for the item and credit back any redeemed Malakat Coins to your Account separately.
13.5 Malakat does not monitor the cancellation, return and refund process for offline payment.
13.6 Refunds to Buyers shall be made to their MalakatPay wallet within one (1) day of the return or refund request being approved.
14. SELLER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
14.1 Seller shall properly manage and ensure that relevant information such as the price and the details of items, inventory amount, and terms and conditions for sales is updated on Seller’s listing and shall not post inaccurate or misleading information.
14.2 The price of items for sale will be determined by the Seller at his/her own discretion. The price of an item and shipping charges shall include the entire amount to be charged to Buyer such as sales tax, value-added tax, tariffs, etc. and Seller shall not charge Buyer such amount additionally and separately.
14.3 Seller agrees that Malakat may at its discretion engage in promotional activities to induce transactions between Buyer and Seller by reducing, discounting, or refunding fees, or in other ways. The final price that the Buyer will pay actually will be the price that such adjustment is applied to.
14.4 For the purpose of promoting the sales of the items listed by Seller, Malakat may post such items (at adjusted price) on third-party websites (such as portal sites and price comparison sites) and other websites (domestic or foreign) operated by Malakat.
14.5 Seller shall issue receipts, credit card slips, or tax invoices to Buyer on request.
14.6 Seller acknowledges and agrees that Seller will be responsible for paying all taxes, customs, and duties for the item sold and Malakat cannot provide any legal or tax advice in this regard. As tax laws and regulations may change from time to time, Sellers are advised to seek professional advice if in doubt.
14.7 Seller acknowledges and agrees that Seller’s violation of any of Malakat’s policies will result in a range of actions as stated in Section 7.1.
15. PAID ADVERTISING
15.1 Malakat will be launching keyword advertising and/or other advertising services (hereinafter referred to as “Paid Advertising”) on itsPaid Advertising Site on an ongoing basis. Sellers may purchase the Paid Advertising services. Malakat provides the Paid Advertising Services in accordance with these Terms of Service and any explanatory materials published on this Site, the Paid Advertising Site, or otherwise communicated to Sellers in writing (hereinafter referred to as the “Paid Advertising Rules”). Sellers who purchase Paid Advertising services agree to be bound by the Paid Advertising Rules. If you are not agreeable to being bound by the Paid Advertising Rules, do not buy any Paid Advertising Services.
15.2 In order to purchase Paid Advertising services, you must be an eligible Seller under the Paid Advertising Rules. At the time when you purchase and pay for the Paid Advertising Services, your Account must not be suspended.
15.3 You may purchase Paid Advertising services by purchasing advertising credits on the Paid Advertising Site (“Advertising Credits”), and fees payable for the Paid Advertising services will be deducted from the Advertising Credits on a pay-per-click basis, as determined by Malakat. All Advertising Credits will be subject to goods and services tax. Except as otherwise provided in the applicable Paid Advertising Rules, you may not cancel the order and/or request for a refund after you have purchased Advertising Credits and completed the payment process. Malakat will provide an electronic invoice for Paid Advertising services purchased on a monthly basis and Sellers are to ensure that a correct and working e-mail address is provided for receiving such invoices. The invoice will contain the name and address provided by you, the number of Advertising Credits purchased, and the remaining balance of your Advertising Credits as of the date of the invoice.
15.4 You have the option to purchase the Paid Advertising service at the time you list an item for sale or subsequently. When you purchase the Paid Advertising service, you may 1) manage the Paid Advertising service yourself or 2) authorize Malakat to manage the Paid Advertising service for you. In both cases, you may set different budgets, keywords, marketing periods, etc. for each item in accordance with the Paid Advertising Rules. You may also choose to have your Advertising Credits automatically topped up via your Malakat Wallet (“Advertising Credits Top-Up Feature”) if your Advertising Credits balance falls below an amount set by you (“Advertising Credits Minimum Amount”). When activating the Advertising Credits Top-Up Feature, you may choose the Advertising Credits Minimum Amount and the amount of top-up, and you consent to the debit of your Malakat Wallet in accordance with Section 10 of these Terms of Service. The Paid Advertising service for each item will be activated and will expire on the respective dates set by you or Malakat (the “Paid Advertising Period”). You will not be entitled to transfer the remaining Paid Advertising Period or Advertising Credits to other items if an item is sold or unlisted during the Paid Advertising Period you or Malakat set (based on your instructions) for that item. The Advertising Credits will also not be refunded.
15.5 Where you have authorized Malakat to manage the Paid Advertising service for you, you understand and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Malakat from and against any and all losses which may be sustained, instituted, made or alleged against or suffered or incurred by Malakat and which arises (whether directly or indirectly) out of, in the course of or in connection with Malakat accessing your Seller’s account and/or executing your instructions, for the purpose of managing the Paid Advertising service on your behalf.
15.6 The goods you list on the Site must comply with all relevant laws and regulations, the Paid Advertising Rules, these Terms of Service and the Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy. You understand and agree that Malakat has the right to immediately remove any listing which violates any of the foregoing and any Paid Advertising fees that you have paid or Advertising Credits you have used in relation to any listing removed pursuant to this Section 14.6 will not be refunded. Malakat will also not be liable to compensate you for any loss whatsoever in relation to listings removed pursuant to this Section 14.6.
15.7 You understand and agree that Malakat does not warrant or guarantee any increase in viewership or sales of your items as a result of the Paid Advertising services.
15.8 You are advised to only purchase Paid Advertising services after fully considering your budget and intended advertising objectives. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms of Service or the Paid Advertising Rules, Malakat shall not be liable for any compensation or be subject to any liability (including but not limited to actual expenses and lost profits) for the results or intended results of any Paid Advertising service.
15.9 IF, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, Malakat IS FOUND BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE LIABLE (INCLUDING FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE) IN RELATION TO ANY PAID ADVERTISING SERVICE, THEN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ITS LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PAID ADVERTISING SERVICE IN QUESTION ONLY.
16. TRANSACTION FEES
16.1 Malakat charges a fee for all successful transactions completed on the Site (“Transaction Fee”). The Transaction Fee is borne by the Seller and is calculated at two percent (5%) of the Buyer’s Purchase Monies, rounded up to the nearest cent. The Transaction Fee is subject to SST (“Tax Amount”), and the Seller is responsible for such Tax Amount.
16.2 For Sellers located outside of Malaysia, Malakat charges a fee for all successful transactions completed on the Site (“Cross Border Fee”). The Cross Border Fee is borne by the Seller and is calculated according to the rates as notified to such Sellers from time to time on the Site.
16.3 Following the successful completion of a transaction, Malakat shall deduct the Transaction Fee and the Tax Amount, and the Cross Border Fee (as applicable) from the Buyer’s Purchase Monies, and remit the balance to the Seller in accordance with Section 11.2. Malakat shall issue receipts or tax invoices for the Transaction Fee and Tax Amount paid by Seller on request.
17.1 In the event a problem arises in a transaction, the Buyer and Seller agree to communicate with each other first to attempt to resolve such dispute by mutual discussions, which Malakat shall use reasonable commercial efforts to facilitate. If the matter cannot be resolved by mutual discussions, Users may approach the claims tribunal of their local jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising from a transaction.
17.2 Each Buyer and Seller covenants and agrees that it will not bring a suit or otherwise assert any claim against Malakat or its Affiliates (except where Malakat or its Affiliates is the Seller of the product that the claim relates to) in relation to any transaction made on the Site or any dispute related to such transaction.
17.3 Users covered under Malakat Guarantee may send written request to Malakat to assist them in resolving issues which may arise from a transaction upon request. Malakat may, at its sole discretion and with absolutely no liability to Seller and Buyer, take all necessary steps to assist Users in resolving their dispute. For more information, please refer to Malakat’sRefunds and Return Policy.
17.4 To be clear, the services provided under Section 19 are only available to Buyers covered under Malakat Guarantee. A buyer using other payment means for his/her purchase should contact the Seller directly.
18.1 Malakat welcomes information and feedback from our Users which will enable Malakat to improve the quality of service provided. Please refer to our feedback procedure below for further information:
- Feedback may be made in writing through email to or using the feedback form found on the App.
- Anonymous feedback will not be accepted.
- Users affected by the feedback should be fully informed of all facts and given the opportunity to put forward their case.
- Vague and defamatory feedback will not be entertained.
19.1 THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY Malakat OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Malakat DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, THIS SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SAME AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, CLOCKS, TIMERS, COUNTERS, WORMS, SOFTWARE LOCKS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN-HORSES, ROUTINGS, TRAP DOORS, TIME BOMBS OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL CODES, INSTRUCTIONS, PROGRAMS OR COMPONENTS.
19.2 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
19.3 Malakat HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR: (A) THE FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, EXISTENCE, QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF ITEMS AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES; OR (B) THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR OF BUYERS TO PAY FOR ITEMS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE INVOLVING ONE OR MORE USERS, SUCH USERS AGREE TO RESOLVE SUCH DISPUTE BETWEEN THEMSELVES DIRECTLY AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RELEASE Malakat, AND ITS AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
20. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
20.1 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Malakat BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AT LAW, IN EQUITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR:
(x)(A) LOSS OF USE; (B) LOSS OF PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF REVENUES; (D) LOSS OF DATA; (E) LOSS OF GOODWILL; OR (F) FAILURE TO REALISE ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, IN EACH CASE WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT; OR(xi) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM, EVEN IF Malakat HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
20.2 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
20.3 IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PREVIOUS SECTIONS, Malakat IS FOUND BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE LIABLE (INCLUDING FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE), THEN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ITS LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF: (A) ANY AMOUNTS DUE AND PAYABLE TO YOU PURSUANT TO THE Malakat GUARANTEE; AND (B) SG $100 (ONE HUNDRED SINGAPORE DOLLARS).
20.4 NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY Malakat’S NEGLIGENCE, FOR FRAUD OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY ON THE PART OF Malakat THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED AND/OR EXCLUDED.
21. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SHARING VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE
21.1 Third-party links provided throughout the Site will let you leave this Site. These links are provided as a courtesy only, and the sites they link to are not under the control of Malakat in any manner whatsoever and you, therefore, access them at your own risk. Malakat is in no manner responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained within a linked site, including any changes or updates to such sites. Malakat is providing these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not in any way imply or express affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship by Malakat of any linked site and/or any of its content therein.
21.2 Malakat allows you to share videos from YouTube on the Malakat Livestream feature (“YouTube Content”). By sharing YouTube Content, you hereby agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service (https://www.youtube.com/t/terms).
22. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SERVICES
22.1 By submitting Content for inclusion on the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and/or permissions to grant the licenses below to Malakat. You further acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for anything you post or otherwise make available on or through the Services, including, without limitation, the accuracy, reliability, nature, rights clearance, compliance with the law, and legal restrictions associated with any Content contribution. You hereby grant Malakat and its successors a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, republish, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform such Content contribution on, through or in connection with the Services in any media formats and through any media channels, including, without limitation, for promoting and redistributing part of the Services (and its derivative works) without the need of attribution and you agree to waive any moral rights (and any similar rights in any part of the world) in that respect. You understand that your contribution may be transmitted over various networks and changed to conform and adapt to technical requirements.
23. THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SERVICES AND EXTERNAL LINKS
23.1 Each contributor to the Services of data, text, images, sounds, video, software, and other Content is solely responsible for the accuracy, reliability, nature, rights clearance, compliance with the law, and legal restrictions associated with their Content contribution. As such, Malakat is not responsible to, and shall not, regularly monitor or check for the accuracy, reliability, nature, rights clearance, compliance with the law, and legal restrictions associated with any contribution of Content. You will not hold Malakat responsible for any User’s actions or inactions, including, without limitation, things they post or otherwise make available via the Services.
23.2 In addition, the Services may contain links to third-party products, websites, services, and offers. These third-party links, products, websites, and services are not owned or controlled by Malakat. Rather, they are operated by, and are the property of, the respective third parties, and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. Malakat has not reviewed and assumes no responsibility for the content, functionality, security, services, privacy policies, or other practices of these third parties. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on their websites or otherwise. By using the Services, you agree that Malakat shall not be liable in any manner due to your use of, or inability to use, any website or widget. You further acknowledge and agree that Malakat may disable your use of, or remove, any third-party links, or applications on the Services to the extent they violate these Terms of Service.
24. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
- you possess the legal capacity (and in the case of a minor, valid parent or legal guardian consent), right and ability to enter into these Terms of Service and to comply with its terms; and
- you will use the Services for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws, rules, codes, directives, guidelines, policies, and regulations.
25. FRAUDULENT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
If Malakat, in its sole discretion, believes that you may have engaged in any potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions, we may take various actions to protect Malakat, other Buyers or Sellers, other third parties or you from Reversals, Chargebacks, Claims, fees, fines, penalties, and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
- We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account or the Services, and/or suspend the processing of any transaction;
- We may suspend your eligibility for Malakat Guarantee;
- We may hold, apply or transfer the funds in your Account as required by judgments and orders which affect you or your Account, including judgments and orders issued by courts in Singapore or elsewhere and directed to Malakat;
- We may refuse to provide the Services to you now and in the future;
- We may hold your funds for a period of time reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability to Malakat or a third party, or if we believe that you may be engaging in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions.
For the purposes of this Section:
“Chargeback” means a request that a buyer files directly with his or her debit or credit card company or debit or credit card issuing bank to invalidate a payment.
“Claim” means a challenge to a payment that a Buyer or Seller files directly with Malakat.
“Reversal” means the reversal of a payment by Malakat because (a) it is invalidated by the sender’s bank, (b) it was sent to you in error by Malakat, (c) the sender of the payment did not have the authorization to send the payment (for example the sender used a stolen credit card), (d) you received the payment for activities that violated these Terms of Service or any other Malakat policy, or (e) Malakat decided a Claim against you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Malakat, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, any other dispute resolution expenses) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of or relating to: (a) any transaction made on the Site, or any dispute in relation to such transaction (except where Malakat or its Affiliates is the Seller in the transaction that the dispute relates to), (b) the Malakat Guarantee, (c) the hosting, operation, management and/or administration of the Services by or on behalf of Malakat, (d) your violation or breach of any term of these Terms of Service or any policy or guidelines referenced herein, (e) your use or misuse of the Services, (f) your breach of any law or any rights of a third party, or (g) any Content uploaded by you.
If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions in such jurisdiction nor the validity and enforceability of the provision in question under the law of any other jurisdiction.
28. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law rules. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act, to the extent applicable, are expressly disclaimed. Unless otherwise required by applicable laws, any dispute, controversy, claim, or difference of any kind whatsoever shall arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service against or relating to Malakat or any Indemnified Party under these Terms of Service shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Section. There will be one (1) arbitrator and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
29. GENERAL PROVISIONS
29.1 Malakat reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
29.2 Malakat may modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting the revised Terms of Service on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after such changes have been posted shall constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms of Service.
29.3 You may not assign, sublicense or transfer any rights granted to you hereunder or subcontract any of your obligations.
29.4 Nothing in these Terms of Service shall constitute a partnership, joint venture, or principal-agent relationship between you and Malakat, nor does it authorize you to incur any costs or liabilities on Malakat’s behalf.
29.5 The failure of Malakat at any time or time to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same unless the same is waived in writing.
29.6 These Terms of Service are solely for your and our benefit and are not for the benefit of any other person or entity, except for Malakat’s affiliates and subsidiaries (and each of Malakat’s and its affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ respective successors and assigns).
29.7 The terms set forth in these Terms of Service and any agreements and policies included or referred to in these Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the Services and the Site and supersede any previous agreement or understanding between the parties in relation to such subject matter. The parties also hereby exclude all implied terms in fact. In entering into the agreement formed by these Terms of Service, the parties have not relied on any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, undertaking, promise, or assurance of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms of Service. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally waives all claims, rights, and remedies which but for this Section it might otherwise have had in relation to any of the foregoing. These Terms of Service may not be contradicted, explained, or supplemented by evidence of any prior agreement, any contemporaneous oral agreement, or any consistent additional terms.
29.8 You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and codes relating to anti-bribery and corruption including without limitation the UK Bribery Act, the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and the Singapore Prevention of Corruption Act and confirm that you have and shall have in place all policies and procedures needed to ensure compliance with such requirements.
29.9 If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service or any issues raised in these Terms of Service or on the Site, please contacts us at: email@example.com
LEGAL NOTICES: Please send all legal notices to firstname.lastname@example.org and Attention it to the “General Counsel”.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE AND ANY REVISION THE SAME HEREAFTER. BY CLICKING THE “SIGN UP ” OR “CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK” BUTTON DURING REGISTRATION, I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM CREATING A DIGITAL SIGNATURE, WHICH I INTEND TO HAVE THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF I HAD SIGNED MY NAME MANUALLY.